Clinical practice guidelines for head and neck cancers:
- National Health and Medical Research Council, Evidence based practice guidelines for the nutritional management of adult patients with head and neck cancer
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network (US), Clinical practice guidelines in oncology: head and neck cancers
- European Society for Medical Oncology, Clinical practice guidelines: head and neck cancers
Optimal cancer care pathways for head and neck cancers:
These clinical guides for health professionals set out key principles for optimal care at each step of the patient journey from prevention through to survivorship / end of life care.
The guides have been endorsed by the National Cancer Expert Reference Group, Cancer Australia and Cancer Council Australia.
Patients and their family and carers can use the consumer versions to better understand an often complex health system, and to know what questions to ask of their health professionals to ensure they receive the best care at every step.
Help your patients and their family and carers understand the process they are going through by printing and sharing these guides as appropriate.
- Optimal care pathway for people with head and neck cancers
- Optimal care pathway for people with head and neck cancers – Quick reference guide
- View the Optimal Cancer Care Pathways or download consumer PDFs from www.cancer.org.au/OCP
- View the interactive consumer web portal at www.cancerpathways.org.au